Southern Methodist University,/1971/JD
Admitted to Practice
- Member: Dallas Bar Assn. Family Law Section, Chair, 1992
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Assn.
- Dallas Bar Foundation
- Texas Bar Foundation
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- MacTaylor American Inn of Court
- Annette Stewart American Inn of Court, CLE Chairman, 2005.
- Numerous CLE presendations from 1981 to 2012, including: “Understanding How Other Codes Apply to Family Law”- Advanced Family Law Course, 2009
- “Dealing With Complex Business Entities on Divorce- New Frontiers in Marital Property Law”, 2008
- “Speaking in Codes (Civil Practices & Remedies Code)”, Advanced Family Law Course, 2006
- “Compensation,” New Frontiers in Marital Property, 2006
- “Employee Compensation and Benefits,” Advanced Family Law Course, 2005.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.