University of New Mexico Law School/1996/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Board of Governors, 2017-2019, 2019-present
- President of Mountain States Chapter, 2015-2016
- American Bar Assn.: Past Region V Rep of Family Law Section, Past Chair of Tax Committee
- State Bar of New Mexico: Past Chair of Family Law Section
- ABA Committee on Specialization, past member
- Member of New Mexico’s Alimony Guidelines Committee and past member of Bernalillo County Alimony Guidelines Committee.
- Alimony Chapter for Judges Handbook
- “How to Achieve an Unequal Property Distribution”, Annual Symposium of Family Law Council of Community Property States, 2003
- “Everything You Wanted to Know About Retirement”, Annual Symposium of Family Law Council of Community Property States, 2005
- “Retirement Issues in New Mexico”, Family Law Institute, 2003. “Treatment of Marital Property”, Annual Symposium of Family Law Council of Community Property States, 2006
- “Retirement Issues in New Mexico”, 2003.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.