University of Houston Law Center, 2006, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- International Issues, Co-Chair (2023)
- Racial, Ethnic & Religious Considerations in the Law Committee, Member (2021-Present)
- AAML- Illinois Chapter, Board of ManagersMentorship Committee, Member
- AAML Webinar Series- “Where’s Waldo? Spotting International Issues in Your Family Law Case”, July 2023
- AAML- National Meeting, Presenter/Panelist, “Practical Tips for Identifying and Addressing Racial and Cultural Issues in the Courtroom and Beyond”, November 2022.
- AAML-Illinois Chapter, Indigenous People’s Day Seminar for Experienced Practitioners, Presenter, “Parenting Coordination: Practical Considerations for Practitioners”, October 2022.
- AAML-Racial, Ethnic, & Religious Considerations in the Law Committee, Drinks & Diversity Subcommittee, Presenter/Moderator, “Sin Fronteras! Navigating Hispanic Culture with Clients and Colleagues”, March 2022.
- AAML-Illinois Chapter, Columbus Day Seminar for Experienced Practitioners, Presenter, “Diversity and Ethics Panel”, October 2021.
- IICLE, Divorce Boot Camp, Presenter, “Nuts and Bolts of Drafting Comprehensive Allocation Judgements”, April 2020.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.