Seton Hall Law School/1976/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- New Jersey Assn. of Professional Mediators
- New Jersey State Bar Assn.
- Morris County, NJ Bar Assn.
- NJ Rule 1:40 Court-Appointed Economic Mediator, 1999-present
- Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist for Morris County 1984-present
- Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist for Sussex County 1996-present
- Trustee, Legal Aid Society of Morris County, 1989-2003
- Trustee, Morris County Bar Assn., 1989-1990
- Master, New Jersey Family Law Inn of Court, 1993-1996
- Municipal Judge, East Hanover, New Jersey, 1989-1993.
- Boardwalk Seminar New Jersey Association for Justice
- Meadowlands Seminar New Jersey Association for Justice
- Various presentations for New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.