DePaul University / 1976 / JD
Admitted to Practice
- American Bar Assn., Family Law Section
- Chicago Bar Assn
- Illinois Trial Lawyers’ Assn.
- Illinois Bar Ass.
- DuPage County Bar Assn.
- Speaker – “Special Circumstances Involving Child Support and Maintenance,” CBA, 1989
- “Effective Use of Experts in Matrimonial Cases”, 1993
- Speaker, Young Lawyers’ Section Chicago Bar Association, Dec. 1998, “The Trial of A Divorce Case”.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.