University of Louisville/1972/JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Kentucky Bar Assn.
- Louisville Bar Assn.
- American Bar Assn.
- Jefferson County Family Court Advisory Committee, Chair, Divorce Rules Comm.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Kentucky Justice Assn. (fka Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys)
- The Assn. of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Kentucky Collaborative Family Network. Previous Positions: Louisville Bar Assn., Chair, Family Law Section, 1999
- Kentucky Bar Assn., Chair, Family Law Section, 1997.
- American Bar Assn., “Enlightened Self-Interest and Compassion,” 2000. Kentucky Bar Assn.: “Spousal Support: Maintenance or More?,” 1999
- “Attorney Fees and Litigation Costs – The Lifeblood of Family Law Practice, Protecting Yourself and Your Clients,” 1998. AAML and Louisville Bar Assn.: “Nuts & Bolts of Family Law,” 2002-2007
- “Attorney’s Fees – When, Why and How Much,” 2002
- “Relocation…The Toughest Frontier in Family Law,” 2002
- “Collaborative Law Training – No Discovery, No Motions, No Court, No Fear,” 2002
- “Torts and Domestic Violence Claims in Family Law Practice,” 1999. Kentucky General Assembly, “Special Task Force on Parenting and Child Custody,” 1998.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.