The Mountain States Chapter of the AAML welcomes you!
Welcome to the Mountain States Chapter
The Mountain States Chapter of the AAML was created in 1992 to bring together the most prestigious and competent lawyers in the area of matrimonial law from the states of Utah, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico and Wyoming.
The area of matrimonial law includes the following areas of expertise:
• Children’s Issues
• Custody and Paternity
• Legal separation and annulment
• Domestic violence
• Alimony and child support
• Rights of domestic partners and unmarried cohabitants
• Business and property valuation and division
• Prenuptial, postnuptial and cohabitation agreements
• Mediation, arbitration and collaborative law
Members of the Academy are known as strong advocates for their clients and the legal profession and support clients who are facing one of the most traumatic events in their lives. Many members of the Mountain States Chapter utilize mediation and methods of alternative dispute resolution, including collaborative law, in addition to outstanding trial work.
Please review to find out more about the AAML, our Chapter and our members
View our roster of our members.
150 N. Michigan Ave. Ste. 1420
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone (312) 263-6477
Fax (312) 263-7682