Stetson University College of Law 1984 Juris Doctor
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Chair, Collaborative Law Committee, National AAML, 2015-present
- President, Florida Chapter, 2012-2013Board of Managers, Florida Chapter, 2006-2014Chair, AAML Institute, Florida Chapter 2009
- Member: Hillsborough County Bar Assn., President, 2007-2008
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section, Chair, 2002-2003
- 13th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, Chair, 1996
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- -Unique Business Valuation Issues, American Academy of MatrimonialLawyers, November 2017-Proactive Management of the Family Law Practice, HCBA Marital andFamily Law Section, September 2015-Evidence In Practice: How To Choose, Organize And Present,Speaker, Florida Bar March 2014-Taking Care of Business: Managing your Parenting Case, Florida Bar,CLE September 2011″Attorneys Fees and Costs,” American Academy of MatrimonialLawyers Institute, April 2010″Taxation Issues in Equitable Distribution & Alimony,” Florida BarCert Review, February 2010″Professionalism” Stetson University College of Law, January 2009″Mission Impossible: Overcoming the Negative Custody EvaluationRecommendation,” AAML, Chicago -November 2008″Family Law Practice and Procedure,” Florida Bar Family LawCertification Review Course, Spring 2006″Alimony, Child Support and Temporary Issues in Divorce,” BasicFamily Law Seminar sponsored by the Florida Bar Young LawyersDivision, April 2001, Spring 2004, Spring 2006
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.