Duquesne University School of Law 1974 JD
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, previous Board of Managers, USA Chapter
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Past Chair, 2000-01, 1st and 2nd Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer
- Allegheny County Bar Assn. Family Law Section Chair, 2006-08, Previous Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer
- Editor in Chief, Pennsylvania Family Lawyer, 1996-present.
- Fundamentals of Family Law, “Child Support, Spousal Support and Alimony Pendente Lite”
- “Retirement Planning, Plus Tax Aspects of Retirement Planning & Overview”
- “Tax Aspects of Separation & Divorce”
- “Phantom Income” and “Isolation of IRS Assets and Liabilities (Unused Tax Credits and Write-Offs)”
- “Marriage Settlement Agreements”. Note resume at www.pbkg.net for thorough listing.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.