University of Minnesota/1984/J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers 1993 to present Academy Representative to the Minnesota State Bar Association 2013 2014 ? Minnesota Chapter Board of Managers 2002
- Minnesota State Bar Association 1984 to present
- Olmsted County Bar Association 1990 to present Treasurer 1995-1997 Chair of Family Law Section 1994-1996 and 2010 to present Bench/Bar Liaison Committee 1991-1993
- Hennepin County Bar Association 1984-1990 Governing Council Member 1988-1990 Executive Member of the Family Law Section, Chair 1988-1989 Co-vice Chair of the Family Law Section 1987-1988 Secretary 1986-1987
- Continuing Legal Education Lecturer: Topics: Appellate Procedure, Ethics, Tax Consequences of Divorce, Property Division, Child Support, Spousal Maintenance, Child Custody, Visitation, Mediation, Guardians Ad Litem, and Practice Management.
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.