Admitted to Practice
- Commissioner, Legislative Commission on Child Custody Laws (2013 – 2014)
- Chair of Statutory Subcommittee
- Past Chair, State Bar Family Law Section
- Co-Chair, Family Law Committee – Frederick County Bar Assn. 2012-2014
- Member – Maryland State Bar Assn.
- Member – American Bar Assn.
- Former Chair, Prince George’s County Bar Assn., Family Law Committee 1989-1991
- Member, Governors Task Force on Family Law, 1990-1992.
- Numerous presentations to the Maryland Judicial Institute and to Maryland Continuing Legal education organizations
- trainer for Child’s Attorney certification course
Find a Lawyer
Filter your results by…
– OR –
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.