Westchester County matrimonial lawyer since 1980 and trained Collaborative lawyer; AAML Fellow since 1988; Former Secretary, NY Chapter in the 1990s. Chair, Westchester County Bar Association Family Law Section Chair, ABA Committee on Ethical Practices, Former member, NYSBA Executive Committee. Westchester Countys Family Law Super Lawyer since 2007 and Top 25 Westchester Area Super Lawyers in 2007. Martindale Hubbells highest AV rating for over 30 years.
Admitted to Practice
AAML Position(s) Held
- Secretary, 1991-1997
- ABA, New York State Bar Association, Westchester County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association Family Law Section-Member Executive Committee (1983-1999)
- Westchester County Bar Association Family Law Section- Member Executive Committee (1995-present), Financial Officer (1996- 1998) Secretary (1998-2000)
- Vice President (2000-2004), President (2004-2006). Previous Positions: New York State Bar Association Family Law Section-9th Judicial District Representative, ABA Family Law Section- Chair, Ethical Practices & Procedures Committee, 1994-1995.
- November, 2006 – Westchester County Bar Assn. Family Law Section – “Wiretapping – New York and Federal Law”
- August, 1994 – American Bar Assn. Annual Meeting Family Law Section, Hot Tips – “Permissible Use of Illegal Tape Recordings in Marital Situations”
- January, 1993 – Law Education Institute – Wiretapping and use of Tape Recordings
- April, 1991 – American Bar Assn. Spring Meeting of Family Law Section – “Use of Tape Recordings at Trial”.
Find a Lawyer
Become a Fellow
AAML is a welcoming group of accomplished family lawyers who are approachable role models and eager allies to help you advance your family law career.